There are many ways to reset your Sharp Smart TV, but it is important to know the correct way for your model. This article will provide you with four different methods on how to reset a Sharp Smart TV.
The sharp aquos tv manual is a guide that will teach you how to reset your Sharp Smart TV. There are four methods for resetting the TV, and they are easy to do.
Have you ever noticed that your television is acting strangely or isn’t working properly? It may now happen as a result of a newly installed firmware upgrade that is malfunctioning. Even if there is no software update, the TV may have difficulties, such as sound problems or a function that is not working. Resetting your television is an excellent choice in this situation. Learn how to reset a Sharp Smart TV by reading this article.
Sharp offers both Android and Roku-enabled smart TVs. We’re all aware of the advantages of owning TVs with such an operating system. With an internet connection and a subscription plan, you can view a lot more material. No matter how much money you spend on your television, bugs will always appear and create problems with it. It’s not uncommon for incidents like this to occur. In addition, rather than bringing it to a repair facility, most of these problems may be readily addressed by performing a reset. It, if you’re wondering how to reset your Sharp Smart TV, here’s a step-by-step instruction on how to do so.
How to Reset a Sharp Television
Before we get started, there are two types of resets: hard and gentle. Sharp TVs running Android and RokuOS can accomplish this. Hard Resets will erase all of your data, forcing you to reinstall everything exactly as it was in the showroom.
How to Perform a Soft Reset on a Sharp Smart TV
If you discover a problem with your Sharp TV that you don’t believe was resolved by restarting it, you may simply do a soft reset. To do so, turn off your Sharp smart TV and unplug it from the power supply. Wait 30 seconds to a minute before reconnecting the television to its power supply. If you have problems with your Sharp TV, this is the easiest method to reset it.
How to Reset a Sharp Android Smart TV to Factory Settings
If you have a Google-powered Sharp Android smart TV, resetting it is a basic yet straightforward procedure. This is how you go about doing it.
- On your Sharp Android smart TV, turn it on.
- Navigate to the Settings Gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen when on the home screen.
- Choose the Settings option.
- You’ll need to scroll down a little further until you find the Reset option under the General part of the Settings menu.
- Select Factory Reset – TV and then Erase Everything from the drop-down menu.
- Your Sharp TV will now turn off and on again.
- It will show a screen saying that all data will be erased.
- The TV will resume once the data has been wiped, and the Android logo will appear.
- You’ll be sent to the Welcome page, where you’ll be prompted to complete the one-time setup process.
- This is where you connect to WiFi, set up your TV, and login in with your Google account.
- When you’ve finished, you should be able to watch TV straight immediately.
How to Reset RokuOS Sharp TV to Factory Settings
If you have one of the Sharp smart TVs that runs on RokuOS, doing a reset is quick and straightforward.
- Press the Home button on the remote to turn on your RokuOS Sharp TV.
- Your Roku TV will now take you to the Settings menu.
- After you’ve selected System, go to the right-hand panel and choose Advanced System Settings.
- After you’ve chosen it, click the right arrow button to go on to the next option.
- Choose Factory Reset from the drop-down menu.
- You must now choose Factory Reset Everything.
- You will be prompted to input the four-digit pin once you arrive.
- The code will be shown directly on the screen. Simply type in the same code again.
- You are now ready to proceed after clicking the OK button.
- The process of resetting will now begin. It may take some time to finish. After that, the system will restart, and you’ll be sent to the one-time setup page, where you may configure your RokuOS TV.
Sharp Smart TV [Old Models] Reset Instructions
You may also conduct a reset on an older Sharp smart TV, such as one from 2013-2014 or even older. It’s an easy procedure, but you’ll need the remote to do it. This is how you go about doing it.
- Press the Menu button on the Sharp TV after turning it on.
- Now go to Initial Setup and choose Reset from the drop-down menu.
- It will now ask you whether you want to erase all of your data and reset your smart TV. From the message popup, choose yes.
- The TV will now show a notice stating that it is erasing all data and that it will resume once it is finished.
- The reset will be complete after the TV resumes, and you may proceed to the one-time setup page.
- Disconnect the power supply to your television.
- Now, on the side panel of your Sharp TV, push the Volume Down and Input buttons.
- You’ll need to reconnect the TV to its power supply while keeping the buttons pressed.
- The television should now turn on. Keep pressing the buttons until the letter K appears on the screen and the troubleshooting text appears.
- To access the service menu, press the channel down and volume down buttons after the letter K appears on the screen.
- Now, browse through the service menu pages using the remote to locate the reset option.
- To initiate the Sharp TV’s reset, choose the reset option.
- Alternatively, when in the service menu, press 9,9,9,2,2,2 on your remote. This should start the Sharp TV’s reset procedure.
So there you have it, four different methods to reset your Sharp smart TV depending on the model you have. These instructions are straightforward and simple to follow. It should take you less than four minutes to reset your TV and return it to its original settings.
You Might Also Like – Sharp Smart TV App Downloading
You may leave a remark at the bottom if you have any problems. Also, please tell us which technique works best for your Sharp smart TV.
More Related Content:
The how to reset sharp tv with black screen is a guide that will teach you how to reset your Sharp Smart TV. There are 4 methods that will be discussed in the article.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reset my Sharp Smart TV?
To reset your TV, you will need to unplug the power cord from the back of the TV and then plug it back in. If that doesnt work, try pressing the Power button on the remote control for 10 seconds.
How do I change my Sharp TV settings without a remote?
You can change your TV settings by following these instructions.
How do you reset a Sharp TV that wont turn on?
You need to unplug the TV from power and then plug it back in.
- how to reset sharp aquos tv without remote
- sharp aquos tv troubleshooting
- sharp tv setup menu
- sharp aquos reset secret number
- how to fix a sharp tv that won’t turn on