Windows users may have a difficult time recording their gameplay due to the lack of native support for game capture in Windows. Fortunately, there are two excellent free and open source programs that can be used by anyone looking to record their games with ease.
“How to screen record on windows 11 with audio” is a question that has been asked. The process of recording gameplay on Windows 11 will be explained in this blog post.
Vladimir has a penchant for all things computer-related, having spent his whole life as an artist and playing professional handball. With a natural curiosity for investigation and analysis, and the realization that… Read more
- Recording your Windows 11 homescreen might assist you in making gaming or instructional films to assist others.
- Windows 11 has an in-built screen recording function called Xbox Game Bar, which allows you to record your screen while also providing a variety of options.
- To record your gaming videos, you may use a variety of third-party programs, such as Bandicam.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Who doesn’t like a good video game? They are a popular pastime for millions of people all around the world. Some of them have turned their favorite pastime into a full-time occupation.
How did they manage it? They did, however, follow the trend of making videos for other streaming sites like YouTube and Twitch.
If you’re interested in recording games on Windows 11, the first thing you should learn is how to do it. Because Windows 11 is the most recent operating system, many people who have it want to know how to record their games on it.
Once you’ve finished recording your gaming, you may edit it or live-stream it to expand your subscriber base on other platforms.
Although not everyone will succeed in this league, it is worth an attempt. And if it piques your interest, you’ve come to the correct spot.
We’ll teach you how to record gameplay on Windows 11 using the built-in tool and third-party programs in this post.
What makes Windows 11 better than Windows 10 for gaming?
Microsoft is a well-known brand in the gaming industry. Microsoft offers a variety of Xbox consoles for individuals who want dedicated gaming machines in addition to games for their computers.
Because we’re talking about Windows 11, some of you may be wondering whether it’s better than the previous version of the OS, Windows 10.
It all began with Microsoft’s inclusion of the Xbox companion in Windows 8. This tool included access to the Xbox Live community, a remote control, a second screen, and more.
The Xbox companion was then updated with Windows 10, which included a Game Bar, screen capture, broadcasting, and even a separate settings page for the game you were playing on your PC.
Microsoft has introduced a slew of new features to Windows 11 that will elevate your gaming experience to new heights.
The Auto HDR function is now available in Windows 11. This will improve your gaming experience by transcoding SDR material to HDR utilizing Windows 11’s machine learning.
The Direct Storage option is also included in the new OS. This allows the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) to directly load data from the SSD via the API. Previously, this procedure required CPU processing, which is no longer required, resulting in significant power savings.
Though they aren’t revolutionary improvements, they’re sufficient to make Windows 11 a better operating system for gaming than Windows 10, and when combined with a superb gaming laptop, you’ll be ready to try out some of the hottest games.
How can I record a screen with audio on Windows 11?
1. Make use of the built-in screen recording feature.
- To access the Settings page, press the Windows + I keys together on your keyboard. Select Gaming from the left side pane of the Settings screen.
- You must choose Captures from the Gaming page.
- There are various choices for capturing videos under the Captures settings tab, which you may adjust and tweak.
- Here’s a short rundown of what you can change: – You can change the location where your recorded videos will be saved – You can enable or disable the option to record your gameplay by pressing Win + Alt+ G – You can set the maximum record length – You can record video with or without audio – You can set the video recording framerate – You can set the video quality
- Simply enter the Start menu to begin recording gameplay footage. Then look for and open the Xbox Game Bar.
- Alternatively, if the Record what occurred toggle is enabled, just press Windows + Alt + G. This will display the Xbox gaming console.
- You may either utilize the console’s record button or the shortcuts shown below: – To begin recording a video, follow these steps: To turn on your microphone, press Windows + Alt + R. Windows + Option + M
Your recorded video will be saved in the place you choose. As previously stated, there are several choices to explore inside the Xbox Game Bar. Please feel free to make use of them.
2. Make use of third-party applications
You don’t have to use the built-in screen recording feature on your Windows 11 PC to record your games. There are several possibilities from which to pick.
However, keep in mind that you may be unsure about which app to use or which is the ideal app to use to record your games.
We’ve previously produced a list of some of the finest Windows 10 screen recorder applications. You may go through the list and download the software that best suits your needs.
We’ll utilize the Bandicam screen recording software to show how you can use a third-party program to record your gaming.
When it comes to screen recording and editing, it is one of the greatest and most well-known brands. The user interface is neat and tidy. You may save the recorded file as an MP4, AVI, or even an image file.
Let’s have a look at how to screen record on Windows 11 with audio using Bandicam.
- To begin, go to Bandicam’s official website and download and install it on your Windows 11 computer.
- Now, on your PC, open the screen recording software.
- The Bandicam interface will appear on your screen. You’ll find settings like Rectangle area, Fullscreen, Around mouse, and others here.
- The Rectangle area option is useful if you just want to capture a portion of your screen. Otherwise, Fullscreen mode is an option.
- Simply tap the red REC button at the top of the menu bar or the F12 shortcut key after you’ve chosen your favorite recording option.
- That concludes our discussion. Your computer’s screen will begin to be recorded. You may now start recording your games. Your recordings may be found under the Videos tab.
3. Make use of alternative possibilities
We merely used the Bandicam video recording app as an example, but there are countless more applications that may have more extensive features.
Furthermore, you must unlock the Bandicam app in order to use all of its functions. You may utilize the free video recording software available for download from the Microsoft Store in this situation. It’s referred to as the Free Screen Recorder.
It’s an easy-to-use screen recording program. No watermark, limitless screen recording, a simple interface, a browser recorder, and other capabilities are included in this program.
What is the best way to snap screenshots of your gameplay?
While video recording is a convenient method to broadcast your games online or save it for later posting, you may need a thumbnail for the video or want to emphasize a certain time during your gameplay.
Screenshots may be useful in these situations. A screenshot is a still snapshot of what’s going on on your Windows 11 home screen.
You may capture a screenshot with various apps, but for such a basic activity, we recommend using the PrtSc or Print Screen key on your keyboard.
When you hit this key, your PC captures a snapshot of your home screen right away. However, after you’ve pressed the PrtSc button, you’ll need to paste it into an image editing or drawing program like Paint It right away. Then and only then will you be able to save it.
Otherwise, if you are using Xbox Game Bar, then there is a screenshot icon on the top-left menu bar. You can either press it or use the shortcut Windows + Alt + PrtScr to capture the screenshot. Here, you will be able to locate your captured screenshots inside the Videos>Captures folder.
Check out our tutorial, where we’ve prepared a list of all the numerous methods to capture screenshots on your Windows 11 computer.
Let us know which of the options discussed in this article you use to capture your gaming videos on Windows 11 in the comments area below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The “windows 11 screen recorder shortcut” is a simple way to record your gameplay on Windows. This can be done by pressing the windows key, and then typing in “record screen”.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I record my screen on Windows 11?
A: In order to record your screen on Windows 11, you need to have a video or game capture software installed. There are many different options out there that will do the trick and they usually offer free trials so you can test each one first before deciding which is right for you.
Does Windows 11 have a built in screen recorder?
A: Windows 11 does not have any built in screen recorder. However, there are a few other options that you can use to record your screens and videos.
How do I record my screen on Windows 11 with sound?
A: On Windows, first you must open your audio settings. Then there will be a button marked Recording. When that is clicked on, the sound should start being recorded to the microphone.
- free screen recorder windows 11
- best screen recorder for windows 11
- screen recorder for windows 11 download
- how to screen record on windows 10
- best free screen recorder for windows 11