Apple Watch is now compatible with the AirPods and users can connect to their device via Bluetooth. The company has updated its iOS devices so that it will support these wireless earbuds as well.
The “how to connect airpods to apple watch without phone” is a question that has been asked many times. The answer is simple, but it will not work if you have an iPhone.
The ideal method to listen to your favorite music while walking, jogging, or traveling is to connect your AirPods to your Apple Watch. If you already have your AirPods connected to an iPhone that is linked to your Apple Watch, it should connect to your Apple Watch immediately.
You’ll have to manually link your AirPods to your Apple Watch if you haven’t connected them to your iPhone yet. You may, however, connect your AirPods to your iPhone first and then wait for it to connect to your Apple Watch automatically. iOS12 or later is required for the iPhone.
How to Pair AirPods with an Apple Watch
Quick Guide: Go to Control Center >> Select AirPlay >> Choose the AirPods to pair
1. Swipe up from the bottom of your Apple Watch screen after unlocking it.
2. Open the Control Center on your Apple Watch and press the AirPlay icon in the Control Center.
3. On the next screen, pick your AirPods to play audio from among all the devices connected to your Apple Watch.
4. If your AirPods aren’t included in the list of possible devices, that implies your device isn’t linked with them.
How to Locate Your Apple Watch Using Your iPhone
How to Pair AirPods with an Apple Watch without iPhone
This is a very improbable event that you may encounter. Because your Airpods will most likely link with your Apple Watch automatically. Especially if you’re using it on an iPhone or iPad. If you find yourself in this circumstance, you may manually connect your AirPods with your Apple Watch.
1. Close the charging case’s cover and place the AirPods inside.
2. Next, open the charging case’s cover, but make sure the AirPods are still inside.
3. Press and hold the charging case’s back button for around six seconds. When you see the status light begin to flash, let go.
4. To access the Settings, touch the Digital Crown on the Apple Watch and then tap the Settings symbol.
5. In the Settings menu, choose the Bluetooth icon.
6. Finally, from the list of possible devices, choose your AirPods to connect to Apple Watch.
After a little while, the AirPods will appear in the devices area as connected. To disconnect the AirPods, hit the I symbol and choose Forget Device. If you have any questions about the above guide, please leave them in the comments section below.
How to Change Goals on the Apple Watch
Is it possible to link AirPods to an Apple Watch?
If your Apple Watch is synced to your iPhone, you can quickly connect your AirPods to it. If the AirPods aren’t already linked, go to Bluetooth Settings and pair them.
Is Apple Watch compatible with all Bluetooth headphones?
Yes, the Apple Watch is compatible with Bluetooth headphones of all types. To link the Apple Watch, you must first activate Bluetooth on the device.
How can I reconnect my Airpods to my Apple Watch?
Unpair and re-pair your Airpods with your Apple Watch to see if it helps. If it fails to produce the desired outcome, restart your Apple Watch and try again. Whether everything else fails, check if there is a pending software upgrade for your Apple Watch.
The “how to connect airpods to iphone” is a question that has been asked many times. The article will tell you how to connect the AirPods with your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why wont my AirPods connect to my Apple Watch?
A: Apple Watch Series 3 is not compatible with AirPods.
Can I connect my AirPods to my Apple Watch without my phone?
A: Yes, you can connect your AirPods to the Apple Watch without your phone. This is done by pairing them with the watch through Bluetooth and then connecting them with it as well.
Why wont my AirPods Pro connect to my Apple Watch?
A: Unfortunately, the AirPods Pro do not connect to your Apple Watch. You can still use them in a multitude of ways with your iPhone or iPad though!
- how to connect airpods to apple watch spotify
- airpods won’t connect to apple watch
- how to connect airpods to watch without phone
- can you connect airpods to apple watch series 3
- apple watch and airpods combo