Amazon Prime Video is a favorite streaming service of many users. However, it has one problem—the quality can’t be changed at all! This guide will show you how to change the video quality on Amazon Prime Video using different platforms so that you can enjoy your favorite shows in HD without having any issues with buffering and lag time..
“How to change streaming quality on Amazon Prime Video” is a question that has been asked many times. This article will show you how to change the streaming quality on your television, laptop, and phone.
Amazon Prime is a well-known video-on-demand service. It was first released in 2014 and is currently accessible in over 200 countries. What is the appeal of Amazon Prime? Well, it includes a ton of series and movies for you to watch, including children’s programming as well as Amazon Prime-exclusive shows and movies. You can watch Amazon Prime on practically any device, including your computer, smartphone, and even your Smart TV. However, have you noticed that the stream quality isn’t always the best? This article will teach you how to modify the quality of your Amazon Prime Video streaming.
Another factor that contributes to Amazon Prime’s popularity is the plans and price. You may choose between a monthly Amazon Prime membership for $12.99 or an annual plan for $119. Students may get Amazon Prime for $6.99 per month, while Qualified Government Assistance can obtain it for $5.99 per month. Additionally, when you purchase on Amazon, you receive free shipping and unique promotions. You may learn more about how to modify the stream quality of Amazon Prime Video by reading on.
How to Change the Quality of Amazon Prime Video Streaming on a Mobile Device
A dedicated Prime Video app is available for both Android and iOS smartphones in their respective app stores. The software is available for free download. Here’s how to adjust the stream’s quality.
- Make sure you’re using the most recent version of the Prime Video app.
- Launch the program and choose the My Stuff icon from the bottom right corner.
- The app will now take you to your profile page. Now, touch the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Stream and Download from the drop-down menu.
- Here you will see the Streaming Quality option, which you should choose.
- There are four options available to you: Best, Better, Good, and Data Saver.
- When using Wi-Fi, there is also a button to switch to the best quality possible.
How to Change Amazon Prime Video Streaming Quality in a PC Browser
If the Amazon Prime Video app on your PC isn’t for you, the web browser is another option for streaming and watching video straight immediately.
- Go to primevideo.com and log in using your Amazon credentials.
- Now you may choose any movie or program you want to watch. You may start watching the movie by clicking on it.
- A few icons may be seen in the upper right of the video player. Select the gear icon.
- The video quality choices will appear as a result of this. You have three options: Good, Better, and Best.
- Choosing Good Quality will use around 0.38 GB per hour. Streaming at a higher quality will use around 1.40 GB per household. And it will require 6.84 GB per hour if you broadcast at the maximum quality.
How to Change Amazon Prime Video Streaming Quality in the Windows App
If you want to watch Amazon Prime Video on your PC, you may download the specialized program from the Microsoft Store. Yes, it is also available for free download.
- Make sure you have the most recent version of the Prime Video app for Windows.
- Start the app on your computer and choose a program to watch.
- Point your mouse on the upper right corner of the video while it is playing.
- A gear symbol will appear. Select it by clicking on it. You may pick between Good, Better, and Best in terms of quality.
- Choose the one that best matches your internet connection and start streaming.
How to Change the Quality of Amazon Prime Video on a Google / Android Smart TV
The situation is a little different with Smart TVs. Why? Smart TVs, after all, have a larger screen, and you’d expect the highest quality output from any streaming service. As a result, Amazon Prime, like other streaming services, does not provide you with a video quality choice. The video quality will be adjusted automatically dependent on the speed of your internet connection. A higher-quality video stream will always come from a rapid high-speed connection. You’ll receive a lower-quality video stream if your connection is slower.
How to Change the Quality of Amazon Prime Video on a Samsung Smart TV
If you have a Samsung Smart TV and wish to alter the streaming quality on Amazon Prime Video, go to the App’s Setting Menu, choose Streaming, and modify the video quality.
How to Change the Quality of Amazon Prime Video on an LG Smart TV (webOS)
Users of LG Smart TVs running webOS may access the app’s settings panel and modify the quality straight from the app’s settings.
How to Change Amazon Prime Video Streaming Quality – Xbox and PlayStation
You can view and stream Amazon Prime Video content on Xbox and PlayStation game consoles. Unlike the Smart TV competitors, you may alter the video stream quality on the consoles.
- On your favorite console, open the Amazon Prime Video app.
- You must have the most recent console firmware update as well as the most recent version of the Prime Video app.
- Browse through the app and choose the movie or program you want to watch.
- Simply pick the gear icon at the upper right of the player while the stream is active.
- You will be given three alternatives to pick from: Good, Better, and Best.
- Choose what works best for you and watch Amazon Prime Video on your gaming console.
Depending on the device you use, there are easy methods to modify the stream video quality on Amazon Prime. Sure, having no quality choices on Smart TVs is a disappointment, but we expect to see that option implemented in the not-too-distant future. Please let us know whether you were able to modify the stream quality on your device and which devices you are using to watch Amazon Prime Video.
More Related Content:
Watch This Video-
The “how to change video quality in amazon prime on mobile” is a question that has been asked by a lot of people. This article will provide you with the answer, and also include other links for further information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the stream quality on Amazon Prime?
A: To change the quality of stream on Amazon Prime, go to your account settings and choose Video Quality. You can also switch between 480p or 720p.
How do I force Prime video to HD?
A: Prime video is not a platform that supports HD videos. It will automatically show you SD content when it detects your internet speed cannot support higher quality images and sound.
How do I change the quality on my TV streaming?
A: To change the quality of your TV streaming, you can either choose a different resolution or frame rate. The higher the resolution and frame rate that you use, the better quality content will be on your stream.
- how to change amazon prime video quality on samsung tv
- how to change video quality in amazon prime on fire stick
- how to change amazon prime video quality on ps4
- how to change video quality in amazon prime on laptop
- amazon prime video 1080p chrome