This guide will show you how to add widgets to your home screen on Android.
The “android 12 widgets download” is a tutorial that will teach you how to add widgets to your home screen on Android. This process is done through the use of an app called WidgetLocker.
Android has always been about providing a better user experience and protecting its customers’ privacy. Google officially launched Android 12 for Pixel phones only a few days ago. Other smartphone manufacturers are also gradually pushing out the new OS on their devices. There are a lot of new features in Android 12, including a redesigned UI for widgets and the notification panel. When it comes to a large OS upgrade, it does feel too nice to have a fresh appearance. Many people now like to use widgets to personalize their Android home screens. This tutorial will show you how to add widgets to your Android 12 home screen.
Widgets are a very helpful shortcut that shows information from an app and is one of the most appealing features of Android 12. That is, you may get the information you want directly from your screen without having to launch the program. Depending on the app, there are a plethora of widgets from which to pick. You can use either the system’s built-in widgets or third-party widgets. These widgets may also be tailored to your preferences. Continue reading to learn how to add widgets to your Android 12 home screen.
How to Add Widgets on the Home Screen of Android 12
- Choose a home screen on which you want to install a widget. Now, on the home screen, touch and hold an empty spot.
- On your screen, choose the Widgets option.
- You will now be presented with a large number of Widgets from which to pick.
- Choose the widget you wish to add to your home screen from the app.
- Tap on the widget you wish to add after you’ve selected.
- You may now slide the widget to the desired location on your home screen.
- That is all there is to it.
Widgets on the Android 12 Home screen may be changed.
There’s a chance that the widgets you just put to your home screen aren’t quite right. It might be because it isn’t the correct size and seems to be too large or too little. You may also change the size of your home screen widgets on Android.
- Tap and hold the widget you want to change on your home screen.
- Allow the widget to be released. The widget may be modified if it has white edges surrounding it.
- To resize the widget, tap and drag the dots.
- Simply press anywhere on the screen after you’re happy with the widget’s size.
- The widget on your home screen has now been changed.
Widgets should be removed from the Android 12 home screen.
While having widgets on your screen might be beneficial, some users may prefer to have them removed. It’s possible they don’t utilize the widget or just want to have an empty home screen.
- Go to the home screen where the widget has been installed.
- Tap and hold the widget you want to get rid of.
- Drag and drop the widget to the top, then delete it.
- On certain devices, the widget will have an X on it to assist you remove it off the screen.
- You will also have the option to delete the widget straight immediately, in addition to removing it from your home screen. This will differ depending on the device.
Widgets from Third-Party Developers on Android 12
You may now utilize third-party widgets if you don’t like the widgets that are pre-installed on your system. A few programs, in fact, will provide widgets that you may utilize. If you love customizing your Android home screen, you may utilize KWGT, an app that allows you to install a variety of customisable widgets. You may select from a variety of free and premium widgets. You may also personalize every feature of the widget.
That’s how you can add widgets to your Android 12 home screen. With each new version of Android, the widgets have become better. They’re much better with Android 12.
You Might Also Enjoy – How to Install Android 12 Widgets on Any Android Device
Are you looking forward to trying out the new Android 12 widgets? What are some of your favorite Android widgets? Let us know in the comments section below.
More Related Content:
The “android add shortcut to home screen automatically” is a way to have your widgets on your home screen without having to manually download them. This article will show you how to do it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you add widgets you made to your home screen?
A: Currently, there is no way to add widgets you made or anything that was created by any developers. This is due to the Sony Mobile not allowing customization outside of their own apps.
How do I get the weather widget on Android 12?
How do I add custom widgets to my android?
A: To add widgets on your android, you would need to download the app Widgets from Google Play. From there, tap on Customize, then select which widget category you want to manage and tap that one out of three times until it starts blinking. Then long-press that widget until a menu pops up with options for editing its settings.
- android 12 home screen
- widgets on android
- android home screen customization
- how to put app on home screen android
- how to add widgets to iphone home screen